Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Getting those tees and cds for Steph made me wanna buy some for myself. But then I look at my skinny skinny wallet, and I think, better not.
Steph's 21st was a great time to catch up with people like Pearlin/Fang/LY and the birthday girl herself of course.
Lots of questions targeted at fang no less, about supper-guy/mr pageant and what-have-you.
She's Ms POPular. not dramaqueen anymore. I wonder who the lucky guy will be =D

Facebook is kind of addictive; it's a good thing the internet connection at work's not good at all.
Mrs AY came to visit us today, and it made me miss school a bit (minus the projects/exams)

I was getting quite bored staring at the meetings' minutes, and somehow I associated minutes with corporate secretarial, which brought me to this guy working at the MS dept, doing corporate sect practice. He's quite a looker, except that he smokes. For every puff he takes, you deduct a point off his handsome features/pencil-straight suit/whatever looks good on him on the outside. So the girls decided quite long ago that he's now left with maybe some compassionate marks =x

Well then you see my point is, you must be really bored and free to be able to let your mind wander off like that, all the time when you're in office, turning into ice.

That was until a colleague sitting opposite me jolted me out of my dreamy state when she said "ji-lo!" into the receiver while on the phone with someone. For the record, she meant ZERO but I think somehow it came out the wrong way.

Oh, and then I think this guy in the office reminds me of Kengz. Haha!

ah, gotta slp =x

uh, and happy children's day!

2 Comments:

At 11:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL kengz= KIWI?!! omg!!

 
At 9:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor guy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home