Saturday, September 01, 2007

countdown

Watched Hairspray with Jies =)
Around them, I always feel like a kid sister. Haha. It's good, to feel like you have elder sisters to look out for you.

We smuggled drinks and fries into the theatre, and I had 2 full cups in my crumpler. Think I spilt some cuz the plastic bag felt heavy even after we took the drinks out. Anyway, I took a sip from the wrong cup (which I'd placed on my left), and I think small jie didn't notice. I realised that I drank from the wrong cup only after seeing her drink from the same cup. So I asked dajie if the other cup was mine instead (the one which I'd placed on my right). She was like ya and I was like oops.

The kids behind and beside us were horrible. They cackled with laughter at John Travolta almost every time he appeared. For most of the time, we ended up laughing at their cackling instead of the show itself. No, I don't mean to say the show's not funny, but ya, you get what I mean.
If you haven't caught any movies recently, I'd strongly recommend this. I love musicals.
Oh, and if you like HighSchoolMusical as well, this movie is for you.
For one, there's Zac, the one reason I believed the girls were gushing out aloud and screaming when he shared an onscreen kiss with the fat-and-cute lead in the show. I'm almost certain the screeching from the girls was none other than an outburst of jealousy. k.i.d.s

The ITFair's on, so we went to have a look. The escalators leading up to the fair looked like a rubbish dump, littered with pamphlets. >.<
We targeted mp3s at the fair and saw the nano/creativestone/zen. AND the MAC notebook looks perfect for my desk. =x
Um, but that will have to come much later. So far, my X40's served me pretty well; I shan't be cruel. Haha.

Tomorrow, I'll go cut my hair. My cousins will be coming over and there's grandma's bday celeb at night.
I'm looking forward to Sunday, cuz that's when I'll meet Bin, SK and Linn. =D

And then it's attachment on Monday already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home