Friday, August 31, 2007

Midway through the 1 week break...

Went a-hunting for my workplace yesterday.
It's quite a distance walking from cityhall.

If it rains, um, I'm screwed.

The lift's abit scary, haha. It's a big jolt before ascending, ditto for descending.
Quite a few eateries nearby. I hope I won't succumb to temptation.

Took a little trip inside MINT-museum of toys and saw the likes of popeye/felix the cat and betty boop.

Thereafter, proceeded to AMK hub (third time this week) to buy packed dinner. and got my aunt to have a look at the bag I was looking at the day before.

Before that, she said she couldn't trust me to do my own purchases because she claims I have a weird eye for stuffs, and a few buys I did alone in the past supported her claim.
I protested. There WERE a few decent buys, like my black heels. >.<

Anyway, my latest catch got the green light =) so yay! I now have a bag. I hope it lasts way longer than the last one I got from HongKong.

I guess I'm half, if not fully prepared, for attachment. Except to read through the audit notes, and a haircut. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home