Thursday, September 20, 2007

I wondered who A Tan was when I saw those initials appear in my inbox.

Tutors rarely contact me for stuffs like that.
Anyway, what am I doing online on a week-night? If there's such a word like "week-night".

Today's lunch was longer~ by that I meant we fully utilised the 1 hour break. There was time for teh-c, and that pineapple rice was mountainous.
I think I wasted a lot of food over the past 2 weeks- I can't seem to finish my lunch. And I'm starting to think that mentos mint is a good alternative to teeth-brushing after lunch.

Don't know how to word that report; I'm like, lost. =x Jialat jialat. My weekends are like half-burnt already.

Went for piano after work yesterday. Was yawning half the time. Good thing I somehow managed to play through that Gigue, albeit playing all the wrong notes and stuff. I seriously have so much more to work on, and I've got from now up to, next March? My scales are nightmarish.

>.<

7 min to Thurs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home