Monday, September 10, 2007

Re: Steph

To Steph,

I do realise, after your post, how much we rely on msn to keep in contact with each other.

And I think there's a typo there somewhere in your post. You meant to say ONE senior only, instead of "a few" right? Cuz I believe only YOU somehow got your eyes stamped. Heh.

And no, I haven't been working OT. But that'll be a different story altogether when peak period comes.

I attribute my absence to TV, and the past week has seen me transforming into a total couch potato right after I set foot into my humble abode. I think work gets some getting used to, because right now I'm mentally drained I sleep much earlier than usual. Now you know why I find coming online such a chore...

Right now as I'm typing this, my head's aching VERY badly and I don't know why. ARGH. My room's in a complete mess (again) and over the weekend I just spent $$$ on new clothes and shoes even before getting the returns from work. People give themselves a nice treat after getting their first payslip. I did the complete opposite. >.< I had about 4 blisters adorn my feet on my first day of work.

Lunch and transport's taking a toll on my wallet.

Head hurts badly. I'll see you soon. =D

Toodles!

4 Comments:

At 9:51 PM , Blogger tstar said...

first things first. No, that was not a typo, and despite the fact that I once worked at singpost sorting out stamps with Pearlin, I strongly believe that none of the stamps are on my eyes. Oh, Pearl thinks that you are pretty too. =P (now don't say that both of us have stamps over our eyes)

ho! I was wondering if you were tired, lazy or busy! Now i know that you were busy being lazy after a tiring day at work. Ok, rest well, take care of that headache.

haha, you have a huge wardrobe! nvm, blisters are normal, your feet should get used to them soon. But you only need to wear formal shoes on the first day right? Wear something more comfy now that you're a week into work.

can't you buy concession for transport? and no cheap places near your workplace? thought usually there's some cheap hawker stall that your colleagues would usually head towards.

 
At 3:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope. i spent before my first pay too. and i know how hurtful it is. to see ur money. GOOOO into those clothes dat u dun feel like getting. hahaha.
ok. uve not been online for tt long. guess im luckie to see u tongiths!. heh.
take cares!!!

 
At 8:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup take care girl.

and perhaps it's more convincing from a guy, so here goes:

you're pretty the way you are.

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger Lynette said...

Trust the man. Haha, it's better when u hear it from a guy, isn't it? Like ur fren said, more convincing.

Our eyes are not stamped. U do look great when u take the time to dress up. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home