Monday, September 17, 2007

Out with HY. First visit to TCC, and that one glass cost 8 bucks >.< And after that MightyJoeYoung (which tasted very much like bananas+coffee) and many cups of iced water, I felt very full and that I could have slept right there and then. Although we agreed that what we were seated on wasn't exactly all comfy and snug, it was a really lazy Sunday. Lazy Sundays are good for sleeping in, but unfortunately, there's this 'built-in alarm' that made me woke up at 7+ this morning.

He got the cd he wanted, and I finally got back my vcds after dunno-how-many-semesters.

I'm bombarding friends with lots of requests and messages and all the weird stuff you can find on Facebook. Feeling a bit apologetic for it, but it's all so alien and refreshing it's pretty fun. Except I can't draw graffiti on it, cuz something in the system doesn't agree with my laptop.

It's mon again tmr. Shoo MondayBlues!

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOOO!!!! hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah SPAM!!!!!!!!!!! WHoo...see ya ard!!

-winnie-

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home