Thursday, September 27, 2007

jiangjiang!

Travelling to and fro can be really taxing. Especially when you're in heels and without a seat on the train.

We both were really quiet on our way back. There was quite a lot to talk about yesterday, and it's back to square one again today. =x

Anyway, Monday was pretty eventful. What with having Dickson and friends around for lunch, and seeing Sharon Au in person. AND ripping out the keys '2'/'Q'/'W' from my laptop keyboard. =.=
The ring on the audit file got stuck on my keyboard and I yanked it out only to see 3 keys flying. I'm surprised I managed to fix it! =D I know the guys @ work were really amazed when they tried to help. They said they had their keys come loose before as well but it was nothing like mine...

Tuesday saw me car-sick going down to the client's from office. Hated it. No mood to work.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home