Monday, September 03, 2007

ODDBALLS all.

I think my new do looks a teeny bit weird.

Anw, this new guy (or apprentice) who washed my hair yesterday - chatty. Oddball. Ok, maybe he was trying to be friendly, but it was like -duhs.
Many scringe-worthy moments at the hairdresser's, but nvm about that.

I spent the rest of the day at my uncle's. Family gatherings are always, like that. That "family friend" appears at almost every celebration, and his presence irks me because this effeminate HE is the noisest at the mahjong table, eats alot, and always look as if people owed him a million bucks.

Attachment starts tmr. Hope everything goes well, and that I won't get lost.

I haven't browsed through my audit notes and I'm going out to K with the girls later. OMG.

2 Comments:

At 7:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey all the best for your attachment. haha enjoy yourself.

 
At 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://purpleve.blogspot.com/

hey YZ!! i've changed add again.. pls update! catch up with you soon!! haha...

HOPE attachment is doing good over there!! GO GIRL

miss ya

Eve

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home