Monday, September 24, 2007

I love weekends.

My family recently caught on this beading fever and I now have a box full of accessories. An impressive lot considering how new this addiction is. I just made a pair of earrings yesterday. =D All that twisting and turning using those pliers resulted in some broken skin. And I was almost blinded by all that sparkling swarovski crystals in the trays.

Nights with JH are always crazy. She stayed over but we didn't sleep late, cuz I couldn't hold out for long. =x A while before I hit the sack, I think I reminded her about 4-5 times not to sleep on her scissors, cuz she'd just left it somewhere under her blanket. And she said I was long-winded. =.= Um, I tend to laugh a lot and say the same thing over and over again when I'm sleepy.

Went down to celebrate grandpa's birthday. Food wasn't bad, except for the steamed flower crabs, which were really quite icky. Loved the cake, the strudels, and the dessert though. And we played with sparklers and lanterns!!! Haven't touched those in eons... It was like re-living childhood all over again. Haha. Too bad Ju left without joining in the fun...

Ju by the way is:

dragon-girls

This pic was the funniest of the lot we took. She complained that her eyes were too small in the last pic. And because we both have slits for eyes, we had to open it up WIDE. And it turned out like t.h.a.t.

Haha. We looked very shocked.

That's one paternal cousin I'm closer to...so there. Unfortunately, the pic doesn't look as clear as it does on my phone.

Work again tmr. I hope he had a nice break, cuz I'm so gonna bombard him with my questions when I see him tmr.

2 Comments:

At 12:45 AM , Blogger tstar said...

your hair look better here. ooh, you bead! your family beads! that's awesome! i have no such talent, can't bead for nuts. not that i'd bead for mere nuts anyway.

 
At 4:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.who said nights with me staying over are crazy?LOL XD.you were the one who fell asleep in like what?? 5 seconds or maybe 4??hahas

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home