Monday, September 17, 2007

outoutout

After 2 weeks at work, I can't decide if I prefer studying or working. But it sure is tiring.

Pretty late with my updates, but I felt tremors for the first time ever. Though the slight giddiness caused was merely the tip of the iceberg in comparison to those in Sumatra, I'm certain I wouldn't like to have to go through it any other time. I thought it was just me, succumbing to exhaustion from work, and started berating myself for so weak. Haha. UNTIL I saw the newsflash.

'Chilled out' with people on Fri night, and took neoprints. >.<
It was a pretty weird sight because there were about 9 of us all crammed inside, and all decked in formal wear. By the way, the lamination was done poorly.
Caught up with each other over baked rice (yay!) at NYDC, and later at Level 9 at Heeren.
I stayed out till quite late and only reached home at 11+++ nearing 12 midnight. Good thing I didn't get slapped with a curfew.
Just hours ago, I was back at Heeren again with my cousins. We ended up taking neoprints and I got the younger one a gift. =D Saved me the trouble coz' she chose her own gift. We saw many little mr and miss tees and I figured the "Little Miss Late" tee suits me just fine. But I didn't get it, not when I'm on a tight budget having spent so much this week.


Many other birthdays coming up! ;) And I can't think of what to get for them.

Can't wait till the next 21st celebration for Steph (ahem) and can't wait to see my cousin's newborn. I heard he's a handsome lad that newborn...with a unusual name. My mum and grandma were grinning from ear to ear when they talked about him.

I haven't finish reading HP's 7th instalment. =.=
Oh, and results were out on Friday. And I'm happy to say that the reports and emcee-ing
haven't been in vain. :) Finally, after 3 semesters, I see a different grade for the accounts module. The one eyesore was that ugly ugly grade of a C+, for a non-core module.

1 Comments:

At 1:22 AM , Blogger tstar said...

..... Why am I the only one not really looking forward to my birthday.... haha...
and i've finished reading the 7th book! cried as usual.
and you look different in the neoprint!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home