Thursday, August 30, 2007

25/27/28 Aug

25/8
Jeremy's 21st b'day celebration. I've never been to a 21st, and I'd say it was quite an experience having dinner at the void deck facing the road. Even though the bday boy's place is just a stone's throw away, I got a curfew. >.<
For details, refer to Steph's blog =)
http://rwrite.blogspot.com/2007/08/jeremys-21st-birthday.html

If you're feeling lazy, I'd say just click on that darn link and feast your eyes on those pretty pretty cupcakes!
It got me thinking how I'd celebrate MY 21st. But, that would be too much of "thinking-ahead" to do, so I gave up. I should be thinking about my 19th first. Which reminds me; I haven't retake that BTT! -faints-

My mum's been asking about it. And uh, I asked, "If I fail again, how?!"
"Very lao kui (embarrassing in hokkien) leh. Where got people take BTT so many times one?"
Trust my mum to be so tactless. Ya people, meet Mrs Soon! Haha.
Aiya, that's my mum la. All my friends who've met her thinks she's an interesting woman. She's young at heart, very. And uh, much less conservative and certainly more open than I am.
Haha.

27/8
Many events lined up for today. Went to the temple in the morning to ji bai the ancestors, and proceeded to watch 881 with Mrs Soon/aunt/gramps. We haven't all stepped into the movie theatres since a longlong time ago (I believe the last movie we watched together was HP & the soceror's stone). It was a movie experience vastly different from the rest, because:
1) the elderly made up the majority of the audience
2) the cellphones just went off more frequently (no one really bothered with switching it all to the 'silent mode')
Thereafter, dinner at Sakae! =) Salmon sashimi Salmon sashimi Salmon sashimi!!!
28/8
Met up with Carol yesterday for a KBox session. My aunt hurried me on and attempted to chase me out of the house because she thought I'd be late. I said, "I think my junior will be late la. I remember giving her morning calls." My prediction was spot-on. Hehe. Nothing much changed eh Carol? Okok, too much details. No hard feelings =)
So the latecomer *ahem* was nasty, albeit apologetic, and took pleasure in telling me I haven't grown much and got quite ecstatic and reveled in her "I'm-still-taller-than-you moment". Ugh.
She was a mess. She realised that the buttons on the remote were glowinthedark after I switched off the lights, and then complained that she couldn't see the buttons on the remote because I switched off the lights. AHHH, what nonsense. I almost died singing because this woman fiddled with the remote and in 1 song, I had to switch singing in about 3 to 4 keys. It was a real test of my vocals because one moment we went really low, and the other, we sounded like strangulated mice. I think the mikes couldn't take it as well because after a while, 1 of the pair turned a little faulty.
Well, she whipped out her ZEN (I have an identical one as well) and did a few recordings. >.< songs =")
Well, then, I've got a few more days before attachment starts. =x

2 Comments:

At 5:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

salmon sashimi!!!!.
whaaaaaaa. i wanna have that too !.
its so tempting la. =.=

 
At 9:32 AM , Blogger Lynette said...

LOL! Hilarious post.
Salmon sashimi rox! Had mine last sat. Hehe.. Yums~

And u address ur mum as Mrs. Soon. Lol.

Ur jr is so cheeky. Probably we shld do that to u as well. Ho ho ho.. Vocal training session especially for Soonie =))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home