Saturday, August 25, 2007

I so need to grow up.

I read some other blogs just minutes ago.

And then it appears to me that my writing sucks, like now.

-eeks

Spruced up my room, and messed it up again working on a collage. The collage sucks too btw.
There are times when I feel lousy and worthless. And I forget that I'm only human, and that we all make mistakes. Well, as long as I don't kill/steal, I think I'll be fine, right?

I'm thinking that we're all growing up, FAST. It scares me, a little, but it can't work any other way can it? So GROW UP YZ.

3 Comments:

At 11:24 PM , Blogger Lynette said...

Wah soonie, if your writing sucks, mine's beyond human comprehension. Haha, your writing is definitely above average. So, fret not. Have more confidence in yourself.

 
At 12:47 AM , Blogger tstar said...

Your writing's fine! Like your friend said, it's above average. (but you won't believe, like when I say that you're pretty and you puke =P) And you collage is nice! Although it's a bit small.. haha..

 
At 9:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah why is everyone typing with the caps and punctuation and stuff like that?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home