Saturday, October 06, 2007

Friday's bliss =D

I know us trainees are all very happy to get that pay cheque. But I think that sixzerozero just about cover lunch and transport =x

Came across something on Wed, which didn't make me too happy. But a night's sleep did the trick and on Thurs, I could barely remember how I felt the night before.

Been going out a hell lot more since work started. Still, I knew I wouldn't be able to go out on Sat/Sun consecutively even before asking for permission.
Can't wait till tmr cuz then I'll be able to meet the girls.

Another friend's got his driving license. Congrats! If you happen to read this...
I still haven't go retake BTT =s

And congrats to the other for getting attached. =D

3 Comments:

At 12:17 PM , Blogger Dickson said...

YAY! Thanks!
Hopefully the next one to get attached is me... Haha!

 
At 2:54 PM , Blogger Lynette said...

LOL. Dickson is so confident that the person u are talking about is him. Ahem.. Dickson.. tsk tsk

And yesssss meeting all of u was great fun. Kbox shiok, dinner fabulous~! Haha, hope to see u soon!

*Hugs and kisses*

 
At 11:19 PM , Blogger Dickson said...

It's not me meh...
Uh oh... Paiseh la!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home