Sunday, August 12, 2007

Was at friendster browsing through friends' photos and I saw wedding photos of one instead.

Being married at 19 is not all unusual. But if that's your pri.sch friend you see kissing her man under that veil, it's a bit of a shocker ain't it?

For the record, she did look the part of a radiant bride.

It was only about a year ago I saw her out with her girlfriends shopping at Far East. And she's now someone else's wife!

Anyway, I thought this year's NDP was pretty refreshing.
Did look a tad bit like those stunt performances with the high speed manoeuvres by the marine crafts from the Navy and PCGs. But it was cool. =D

Saw the skaters fell a couple of times though. And I thought I saw a friend in the perc perf by Batucada...

Everytime they showed shots of past NDPs, they never failed to remind me that my mum (or was it my aunt?) was one of those NPCC cadets marching in that WET NDP.

She never fails to ask me to consider joining the navy/airforce/police force everytime a letter of that sort finds their way into my mailbox. =.=
Doubt I can pass NAPFA this year even. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home