Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The TAX thingy went so fast, I don't think I registered anything.

Monday's story-telling was a bit weird. Haha, it got to the point of being a little silly.

Yesterday's FIT was so not funny. Luckily she didn't have to tell jokes to earn a living, she would have starved to death. Like, seriously. So many instances of awkward silence, Stephie and I just threw each other like don't know how many quizzical looks. I was half-mortified.

No school tomorrow. =D The only good point about e-learning. The bad? More e-stuff, which takes eons to load. Oh, but got piano tomorrow. Sheesh, I haven't practised.
And COST tutorial presentation on Friday. I haven't even attempted the tutorial!

Saturday. Grandma's doing this reverse psychology on me. We're holding a mini buffet, which would start around 4 or 5p.m. She told me to leave that day totally free of activities. BUT, prac ends at 5. How?! I'm torn.

Chatted online, did some advertising. Haha, and talked to this junior whom I had a good talk with. I felt OLD. Like, some time not too long ago, he was this cute short guy who joined band. And voila! He's already sec 5 this year, preparing for his O's. Gosh. And then all that thought about life after graduation, and yadda yadda yadda comes flooding. And I feel strangely intimidated by LIFE. Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home