Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Finally, a first. I was actually early for the IFA lecture yesterday! =))

Woke up early to study for the FIT surprise "test", only to realise during tutorial that the "test"'s an open-book test. Uh, right. And of all topics...
FIT's still pretty much a blur to me. Perhaps, I should take comfort in the fact that there aren't any common test for that.

BLAW tutorial was outrageous. The tutor seemed kind of exasperated, and very impatient. Her that "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" statement pretty much took the last straw. I was irritated, honest to honest.

See what me and Stephie did during BLAW tutorial... we were like scribbling on a piece of paper:
red's stephie.

"are you bored or are you bored?! siao. Oi! =P 0_o" faints stop fainting ok Diao bishbash this is not a msn, emoco will not appear! u know i noe can liao"

and that was the end of it. Ah, see how boredom drives people to do stupid things like that. Lol. This is a crazy side of our group la... It was so funny when I tried out on of our routines on Jen on Monday, by talking to her on msn when she's just right beside me. And she cast me a "watehelludoing" look and appeared totally lost. Hehe...

We had an hour to spare and went to the library. SJ went a lil' cranky again. We were discussing my nail polish, with all that shimmery stuff on it. Forward to the part where she gave her on tip on how to apply those shimmery stuff on. Her brilliant idea, not word for word, "You sprinkle on those shimmery thing (or is it throw it in the air?) and then you reach your foot out and try to let it land on your toenails." OHMYGAWD. Lol.

And I was wearing this Gio T-shirt yesterday, where they had all the hand-sign thingy for a couple of alphabets. Elaine was so eager to sign her name to Sherlin, who didn't even give a hoot. That was so Lol, you had to be there to know what I'm talking about here.

Ok, that's all for now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home