Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Forgot to set my alarm today. Ok, I meant, I set the time, but forgot to lift the whatever you call it. So grams knocked on my door, and I realised it was one hour later than my alarm time! So I hurriedly half-gobbled down my breakfast, and fumbled a little with the ironing board cos I hadn't ironed any clothes for today.

Wore my heels, which I regretted soonafter. I almost sprained my ankle walking to the seat at the upper deck of the bus. Luckily, no one saw, I think. No one would have bothered to look anyway, haha. It made me rethink whether or not I should go buy wedges, or heels of any kind for that matter.

Frankly, I was pretty switched off for the whole time during FIT project discussion today! I haven't the slightest idea what's going on. Serious. Presentation alone takes up like, 40%? or is it 40 marks. That fact alone makes the whole project a turnoff. And then there's BLAW, which is another headache.

This 2 week break feels nothing like a break. Less for the fact that we do get to sleep in on days we don't have to go school for discussions, and less other mundane stuffs. I wish I had a day to myself, wholly and exclusively, at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home