Monday, May 29, 2006

My weekend was burnt, again. Cousins were over at my place on Saturday, so I didn't touch my tutorials till late at night, and IFA almost killed me, and in turn, I flooded Stephie with questions again. If people had homework saviours online, she'd be mine. Haha...

Sunday, more than half the day spent on tutorials. Till at last I decided I was too brain-dead to continue and ended up watching television. All the way till 9.30p.m? That was when Singapore Idol ended. After watching the show, I realised that there was another contestant which may be someone I know. Not my friend. Just another friend's friend.

Today, I shall confine tv-hour to only 1, for Desperate Housewives.

After today, I will bid Popular Culture goodbye. -heaves a sigh of relief-
Frankly, that IS module has been giving me all my nightmares, nevermind that the other core modules were too. CORE modules were compulsory, it was inevitable. BUT, why on earth such tough projects too for IS? Consequently, it has made me swear off Mr Brown's FOREVER, not that I was a fan to start with, but ya, you get my drift.
And Popular Culture projects are always done on Monday mornings before the presentation, and last-minute work for presentations just suck. Last-minute tutorials aren't even half as bad as last-minute presentation preparation.
Nuff' said about that.

I'll be off. This dumpling I'm eating for breakfast makes me wanna puke.
Mental note to self : Remind aunt not to buy dumplings from the same place ever again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home