Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Had sushi for dinner yesterday. And much to everyone's disbelief, I ate quite like a hungry pig. =x

Then, we shopped around for a while, and I saw this pair of wedges which I really liked. Ya... but wedges being wedges, it is quite high and I start to imagine myself waddling in those. They offered, but I turned it down. I always have this mentality that if I really wanted it, I'll get it myself, using my own pocket money. Haha, then it'll be like, I really got that myself, or something. Aiya, how do you explain that?... Anyway, nevermind if you didn't get what I was trying to say. If you did, then well and good.

I'm really tempted to buy that pair of wedges la!!! But it's quite expensive leh...

-pulls hair-

It's TAX tomorrow.
Frankly, IFA was pretty demoralising, and so was BLAW.
But ya~~

Today is 060606. Devil's number??? Then why are people all getting engaged like today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home