Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A week's gone, and my tutorials are still stashed away somewhere in my stack of notes, untouched. I haven't picked up a pen in 7 days straight.

Been turning in early, if you consider 11.30 p.m early, that is, and I've been reading a chapter of my book before sleeping. I realised, I do miss reading. Simply because reading transports you to a fictional world, and in that period where you disconnect with the real world for a while, you're allowed to drop whatever's been bugging you.

Had SPU. New addition, Julia, whose background we don't really know. Steph toyed with the idea of quitting, and I'm like perplexed.
note to steph: if you quit with _______, then I stay on alone ah?! Hello, you were the one who encouraged me to join with you remember?! -pouts- don't quit la -pleads pleads pleads- haha.
Celebrated father's day early with dinner at a restaurant, and saw stars Hong Huifang with her family. Zheng Geping's this tall mascular guy, and my cousins were largely amused by the fact that the moment he set foot into the restaurant, all heads turned and people started gawking and lowering their heads to engage in small talk. Lol.

Thereafter, we proceeded to my uncle's, where my brother had a mini belated birthday celebration with a big birthday cake. I was thoroughly bored, which isn't anything new, really.

Yesterday, my cousins came, and we baked cookies and brownies. We splattered the mixture onto the kitchen top and made a huge mess. While waiting, we watched Just Like Heaven, which was pretty engaging. Certainly a more eventful and fruitful time spent than on Saturday night.

Plans: piano, 2 sakae dates, chinatown, SPU prac, do tutorials

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home