Saturday, June 10, 2006

Um, the last episode of Women of Times was, kinda predictable. Nothing new. Fann's "balloon tube" was way too overblown, it made her look fat.

Finally, CTs are over. No more hair-pulling days, not till the exams approach that is. Only thing to do now is to cross fingers and hope and pray that I won't fail any papers. CTs this round were all nightmares. I'm really quite scared.

Nonetheless, it's a 2 week break we're having now, so I shall try to be happy these 2 weeks. Unfortunately, week 1 has been transformed into a "project week", meaning I'd have to go back to school for project meetings and discussions ALMOST every day. So, that leaves me with another week ENTIRELY free, that is if I finish all my tutorials and projects at hand.

Now, who wants to go shopping with me?
I really like that wedges I saw. It's NICE!
Nearly got a top from 77th street today. But, no stocks left, except for that one piece. =s I decided not to take it.

I'm looking forward to my Sakae date with DRAMA QUEEN. DRAMA QUEEN's vicious. She actually went town-ing even though she's set to go off to Malaysia tonight. -faints-
Think she should be called SHOPPING QUEEN instead.

Anyway, that's about all I can blog about tonight. Will be back with more updates if possible (not that anyone is interested I guess)

Is it okay to miss you, and to get jealous? Why am I even feeling jealous in the first place?!
I surprise myself sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home