Saturday, June 17, 2006

FIT discusssion ended pretty early yesterday, and soonafter, the 3 of us were all gaming away in the room. Our neighbours came over and knock on the glass to get us down for lunch. They came back the second time round and gestured pretty frantically to go for lunch. Guess they must have been pretty hungry. That small room was darn cold. And if I say it's cold, it's really cold.

The day before, on my way home, this certain senior from my secondary school whom I had a crush boarded the bus I was on. He's like Justice Bao, just that he doesn't have that moon thingy on his forehead like Bao. Haha. He didn't look like he grown any taller leh. =S

Anyway, so ya, yesterday, everyone went out to Woodlands, and I didn't get to go. =x

I just busied myself an hour ago, clearing my folders and all that documents on my laptop. Cuz my aunt just got me a 80 GB hard disk drive! 80 GB!!! Haha, ya, so I shall dump all that gibberish stuff in there. Hope my laptop boots up faster henceforth.

So ya, when I'm clearing stuff, I tend to reread through a lot of stuff, all that message histories and logs. It got me thinking.

I read in a column somewhere before I think, that sometimes, time plays an important role in relationships.
It's like, you meet the right one at the wrong time, and so nothing happens. Or it might be that you may not be meeting the right one, but the time's right, and you get married, and then you realise that you married not because he was the right one, but because you just had to get married, or risk being left on the shelf.

Darn, am I making any sense here? This is kind of profound, and my inadequacy in the language has just made it worst.

Forget it.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on sunnysoonie.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Scientific Research shows that closely 60% of all USA grownups are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home