Tuesday, June 27, 2006

2 weeks of break.
It really was a break for me, because I didn't even touch my tutorials for like 13 days.
I only finished jap and IFA like yesterday (sun).
Will be chiong-ing FIT tonight.
Over the 2 weeks, I lost my timetable. Yes, so smart, I know, thank you.

That window-shopping with Fang left me dreaming about those denim skirts we saw.
But they probably won't look good on me with my carrot legs, so what the heck. Until I get to try them on and see if they fit, that thing's last on my agenda for now.
Eve Eve Eve, when are we gonna get our cheap black belts?!

I've been harping on watching movies way before the break, and ended up watching none. Hurray.

Did tickets with Steph, became part time robot doing that repetitive motion of chopping tickets, and proferating them. 2 people working on 200 tickets take 5+++ hours. And many other hours pumped in for practice.
Please come support us at Studio Percussion Unit (SPU)'s 2nd concert "My Home" please. It's on 29th July, at YMS. SMS, E-MAIL or CALL if you want tickets. I'm in charge of tickets, so ya, "joyjoyjoy".

Extra "joy", I got a bass part again. "whee" that means having to figure out the correct octave to play in again, and hopefully advert the real possibility of being at the receiving end of one of his super disapproving stares again. -shudders-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home