Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Updates

2 days ago, I watched SpiderMan 2 on HBO, and I realised I quite like the kind of look that Tobey Maguire has. I think I'll like that kind of look in a guy, and I think he looks cute with spectacles!
Blogger's getting cranky again, can't upload his picture now. Probably will try uploading it again in another entry. Anyway, for now, he rocks! Haha...

Yesterday at Hougang Mall, I saw this guy whom I had a huge crush on when I was in Kindergarten. He hasn't changed much, still as dark as before, and he looks the same!
Except that he's grown very much taller... Weird seeing someone I haven't seen in, what, 6 years?

And I heard the song "Only Heaven Knows" in the mall yesterday, it was so nice nice nice!!! Now I'm tempted to buy Weilian's cd, cos' I think it's got a pretty good songs inside.

Today, I went cycling. Again, like the last time we went to Sentosa, the sky was dark and black clouds loomed over our heads. That was so depressing! Luckily, we were allowed to cycle for about an hour before big fat droplets of rain fell upon us.

Then we proceeded to the airport via mrt! My first, yes I know I'm such a suaku. But whatever. I was gazing around in awe when the train pulled into the station! OMG! Is this really the Changi Airport I've come to know all these years?! It's so different, and the airport is definitely undergoing this major overhaul that is gonna benefit so many of us in the many years to come. Sherlin wanted to go see the aeroplanes and so we went to the viewing gallery. SJ wanted to take the sky train, and we did just that too!

It was fun fun fun and we took pictures. Hee....=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home