Friday, March 10, 2006

I'm Back!

Look at what I've got to do to the bathroom windows just so that the painters won't be able to peek in or stuff (cos' they actually CAN look in our rooms and bathrooms)

I'm currently on my laptop in my room, facing a wall of white blocks, because that's how they literally look like from what I see it. Painting is going on around in this area, and it's caused some inconveniece to everyone in one way or another.

See that picture? I actually fear for their safety seeing how that thing they're standing in rocks each time they work. Freaky.


If anything, I'm back at blogspot (temp/for good?). Easyjournal like died on me or something, and I'm super pissed. The irony...

I was out with Aisyah yesterday after postponing it for a few times. Couldn't help but bawl with laughter at her antics and everything about her is so frightfully amusing! Got to know her more as a friend than just the other girl in SPU. She actually taught herself how to play the set. Is that extremely cool or what?!

Somehow, the words 'Final Destination 3' tipped out from my gap, and she bought the tickets for that. I dreaded the moment when the lights dimmed in the theatre and I dare say it was one of my worst moments ever in movie-watching. Their deaths were utterly gruesome and grotesque, and my insides flipped and churned. The gist of the story wasn't that refreshing, typical "look-at-photo-and-predict-your-death" kind. It proved to be a pretty good time-killer though.

After the movie, we made our way to Centrepoint. As we came to the traffic light, this woman from Create Talents approached us and proceeded to ramble on about modelling or something. -shrugs- I believed I had this blank look on my face as she continued to ask for our particulars. The whole time, I gave Aisyah this "are-you-sure-about-this?" stare and she spontaneously provided her details and contact number. I followed suit, albeit reluctantly. I stole a look at her list of details and noticed that, including us, she's only managed to get like, what, 4 people? It's pretty pathetic, but I don't think these people have it easy.

Before parting ways, she gave us her name card, which I hurriedly stashed away in my bag, without a second glance at it. Made a mental note to store that number in my handphone and to have it named as 'Do Not Pick Up'. >.<

I'm bad, aren't I?

Back at home, I got pretty spooked out, thanks to the after-effects of the show. And for once, I'm glad that 'Top Model' was only on for 30 minutes last night, allowing me to turn in for the night before 12am. As I tucked myself into bed, the grisly scenes replayed in my mind, and I seeked cover from my blankie for warmth. Didn't help much, and tossed a little before I finally slept. Silly me. =x

-edited- 430pm
Swimming tomorrow is off. Saw it coming, cos' I was pretty excited and looking forward to tomorrow. Somehow, things I look forward to (very much) turns out boring, or never even happens. Why must it be so?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home