Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I'm such a messy person.

My table's in a mess now, I haven't packed for swimming later.

I'm sitting amongst a heap of mess. Let's see what I've got on my table now...
-2 water bottles (one empty, one half-empty)
-3 tupperware containers (one empty, other 2 filled with crackers and...pineapple tarts!?)
-SD1 sticks and black music file
-plastic bag with envelopes
-my morning coffee cup
-2 magazines (elle and teens)

And before I cleared some other stuff off my table to allow access to my laptop, I've even got
-2 clothes hangers
-a bag (newly purchased yesterday)
-and photo albums

I'm VERY messy, aren't I? Little wonder why I always raise my eyebrows when people tell me that they THINK I'm organised and neat. You get the picture now don't you? Or do you want evidence? Pity my camera's battery's dead flat....

My aunt and mum harps on the fact that when I get married, years down the road, my house will be a messy one. They even joked that my husband will divorce me, for being such an unkempt person.

Uh, I think they were thinking a bit too far. I kindly attibuted that to genes, and mum will give me one of her "cold icy stares".

-thinks hard-
Say, I did forget to add that in as one of the points for being a perfect lover eh?
That he should be one who knows how to do chores. Yes, I ever told them I shall find one who knows how to pack around in the house.

Darn, I think all the guys will shun me after reading this. =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home