Saturday, March 11, 2006

TAGGED! ; Crocs

Firstly, THANKS AH BAOYI FOR TAGGING ME. Tagging someone sounds like you've just priced someone like how you tag items, like just attach a price tag to something in the departmental stores. But whatever, now that I've been tagged, I shall be nice and work my part of it.

Saw that Ben Adams picture and thought that it's necessary to put a picture of someone up there. Just realised that it's not. Saves the trouble, cos' then I don't need to crack my skull over whose picture to put up there. 8 points...8 points....

Here goes: My 8 points of a perfect lover (Gender: Male [duh, I'm STRAIGHT. Haven't I got that across already?!])

1. He must at least be average-looking, or rather, someone I can bear looking at, without puking, or making my head turn in other direction except at him. Doesn't need to be very much taller than me, but not too short either.
2. I'd like someone who is musically-inclined, preferably better than me at something I know (piano/perc) so that he could teach me how to better it. Being able to sing would be a plus point. =)
3. He musn't smoke, but is allowed to stake stuff at the tables once in a while (NO Obssessive gambling though), and must be able to drink, so that he won't get dead drunk. If he can't hold his liquor, ABSTAIN from it. Haha...
4. Best if he can read my thoughts without me having to spell them out. A listening ear, and a shoulder to cry on, just want someone to be there for me. Haha...
5. Someone who has a wicked sense of humor, who rebutts me in the rudest way possible, and yet, be the most sensitive guy there is when the need arises.
6. Someone who laughs at my lame/stupid jokes, and tell me what a silly girl I am at times, or that there's nothing wrong with being a bitch at times.
7. Somone who doesn't cling on to me 24/7
8. Someone I feel comfortable with.

So there you go. That's probably the 8 points out of a million, but the essentials are there, I guess.
Now that I've been drained of brain juices, I still need to think of 8 others to tag. Darn.

The following people tagged has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover. Specify the gender of the target. Tag 8 victims to join this 'game' and leave a comment on....
-aiya, ignore the 8 victimes part-
I'll only kindly tag 4?
-Stephanie Ng (not Soo)
-Rf
-Liuyin
-Hanyong

Alright, I didn't come online to be tagged you know...
Plans for today:
Compass with Linn to buy her swimming costume
Alumni

I don't know why she's asking me to turn up earlier to practise the rhythms, but I suppose if she's done so, it must be pretty tough. And, I'm praying.

Chanced upon this article of pointers on how to wear Crocs without looking like a dork. What a heaven-sent, needed that one pretty badly. My RED Crocs are collecting dust in the shoe cabinet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home