Wednesday, March 15, 2006

KBox

Last night, I read Steph's blog (Ng, not Soo) and she had a very sad post there. Seconds before, I visited her blog, and apparently it's gone. Hm, that post was very sad and I nearly cried reading it. Cos' I could relate to it, in a way. =x Alright, shall cease talking about unhappy stuff.

Today, I went to KBox, with Sher, Stephie and SJ (note all the Ss)
I was late, again, and upon reaching, SJ asked if I put on makeup. -thinks hard- I just got tanned from swimming yesterday, and my cheeks were a little red, maybe that's why. And no, I don't put makeup, at least for now. Haha, cos' I most probably would need to in the future -winks-

Had a ball of a time laughing and freezing in the room. I stupidly wore sphagetti there and didn't even bother bringing a sweater. We initially wanted to take the 2-7pm slot, don't know what transpired, and we ended up with the 5pm slot. We had so much fun that when 5pm was nearly up, we extended the session to 7pm instead and ended up paying $7 + more. I'm pretty confused by the system, but ya, we stayed on to 7pm and those guys had to get us out of the room.

Something happened to my contact lens in the left eye, and I got a little scared. Fortunately, i brought my glasses! Haha, and so in front of the girls I removed my lenses and put it on the table. Sherlin and Stephie expressed shock over my putting lenses on the table, but later realised that mine were disposables after I told them so. Lol~ I'd thought they knew all along!

The music videos for the english songs were terrible and horrendous. -yawns- And you wonder why most choose to sing chinese songs instead of english songs at KBox....

Sherlin kept complaining she was hungry but I don't think she finished any of the snacks, haha, and I wasted one whole glass of ice lemon tea worth $6+ cos' we had to order an extra drink each in order to extend the session to 7pm. Hmmm, don't bother asking me about how they count the rates there, I might have contradicted myself somewhere in this entry with regards to it, but, to heck with it.

Yup, so it was fun, and tiring, though luckily, I'm spared from the sore throat, for now. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home