Friday, March 17, 2006

My treasure trove (1)

I decided to pack my 2 drawers yesterday. It took me one whole day to pack because I packed pretty slowly. Memories were evoked and if anyone else was in the room, they might have fled seeing how I was laughing to myself just reliving some past moments. Lol.
Some interesting stuff I found and I decided that the camera would come in handy =)

On the extreme left's this handphone strap (the long kind) which I bought and it never saw what was outside the drawer it was kept in, let alone used. I bought it 3/4 years ago, because there was a class barbeque and I wanted to keep my hands free when I cycle (if I did) Alas, I didn't even turn up for the barbeque, and it's still collecting dust at home cos' now I find it too childish (note the Pucca cartoon or something)

Next to it's my NYPF 03 'ID'. One of the best camps I've ever attended. Group 2 rocks! (not that the others don't) Literally 'breathed music' in those days at camp, cos' it was mechanically 'eat, sleep, play percussion' kind of lifestyle. We found this strap pretty irritating back then and would flip it to our backs when playing cos' it got into our way. The colours on the edges of the paper inside got washed out cos' I got it wet while washing hands I think.

The 2 photo calenders you see beside it were used as advertisements for band concerts in 2003. One's from my school and the other from our conductress' other school band. I found it pretty cool and interesting, my face looks darn pale in that and I don't know why. Haha. I vaguely remembered thinking, why was their photo taken at the Istana and ours at our school? Haha..


-Ahem!- Pardon those short pudgy fingers as I present to you my 3 rings! The first and second from the left were bought from a shop at Junction 8 when I was in primary 2, I think. I loved that shop, it sold many cute cute stuff! Haha. Ok, and see that last ring there (the one in blue?) That's a Polly Pocket ring, and the miniature figurine can be removed from the ring, so that we can play with it or something. I don't think that has a house (as most Polly Pockets do). Polly Pocket was one of my favourite toys, with all the different houses, I think I have a bag of them stashed away at some corner of my house. Lol~!


See those? I've not seen them in years! That black necklace with cubes of alphabets on it were the "in"thing back then, and I was so estatic when Grandma offered to buy it for me =D The bracelet with 2 bells was what I had on my leg when I was a toddler I think (I can't really remember) and there's no way I can fit that in now because there isn't a single hook that I can unhook to permit that. That green ring with a bumblebee picture's a toy ring. I think that came along with a bag of goodies that my aunt had prepared for us at my cousin's birthday party. That last necklace there with a Hello Kitty pendant was a gift from my primary school classmate (someone whose company was a nightmare to me then) It was a parting gift before graduating from primary school and it had been a pleasant surprise. I don't think that gift's cheap and if you'd noticed, that's a saggitarian Hello Kitty ;)


This keychain was 'love-at-first-sight'. I can't remember if I'd bought it myself while on a school choir trip to Sarawak or if it was my aunt who bought it for me while on a trip to somewhere else. But this sparkly bear caught my eye. I JUST had to have it. It's not swarovski (or is it swarvoski?) by the way. I've kept it pretty well, the limbs still intact and nothing chipped off. Cute bears of any kind are welcomed (except HUMAN ones, I think only RF and some others will know what I mean) -rolls eyes- Which reminds me, 2 years back on my birthday, Carol and company came up with this 'Bear Theme' for my presents. Coincidentally, Linnette and gang used the same theme as well. Bears bears bears... I haven't unwrapped the 2 soft toy bears yet actually =x

I've still got a few more items actually, but this has been a really long post.

I shall keep it for another post. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home