Saturday, March 18, 2006

Baked Rice makes me happy!

BY cancelled going to school last-minute cos' her mum needed her to do something that's pretty urgent.

Went out with Fang today and headed for J8, cos' she suggested it. She deeply regretted it later, and we had Swensens' instead of Sakae. Not too bad a choice too, and I had Fang as a big sister making the orders and stuff. Woohoo~ With some other friends, I'd probably be acting like her instead.

Nanny Mcphee was nice nice nice! Pretty hilarious and I just love the way Emma Thompson played the role of the Nanny. I got kicked in the knee by this little boy in the theatre and it hurt. As usual, the drink that came along with the Jumbo Hotdog Combo was barely touched, and we just disposed of it after the show. Waste of money. But that's what I always do.

I quite enjoyed practice today and, for the first time, I saw the juniors! Lol! What attributed to enjoyment today was partly the fact that I could sort of play properly (at least better than last week), and maybe the Chicken Baked Rice at Swensen's made me happy! Haha.
My parents were surprised that I like eating baked rice, given that they didn't like cheesy food, but it's delicious (at least to me) and yes, I really like it!

RF, next time we must must go Sakae ok?! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home