Sunday, March 19, 2006

Stuff

All that talk and gossiping about matters of the heart yesterday got me pretty intrigued, and I was still thinking about stuff before turning in for the night.

RF's right. When it comes to matters like such, one can't really do much about it, especially if you're more the passive than the active (which I presume most girls are) and thinking and mulling over them won't help, one-bit, not unless you take the intiative of course.

Well, but who can say so for sure, given the 'modern' people we are now, seeing how girls are gradually gaining a foothold in this society, you would think that people are more open and receptive to the idea of having the girls do the confession bit, making the first step.

Hm, maybe it's just me, but somehow, I'd rather the girls stay meek on this one, and let the guys do the talking. Nothing against those who are all for making their feelings known, but I think I'd rather risk staying single. -I'm still young ok, and perhaps a teeny-weeny bit naive at times, on the verge of being called stupid- =s

What crap.

Another random thought, would you girls rather your guy left someone for another man/woman?
Cos' I'm thinking if your guy left someone for another man, it'd be easier for you to let go, knowing that he's gay, wouldn't it?
Darn, warped reasoning.

I can be such a truckload full of rubbish at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home