Saturday, March 25, 2006

Results

I wanted to wait till 9am to see how I fared for this sem's examinations.

But, I didn't know they'd sent it earlier via e-mail instead. So, when I received an e-mail in hotmail telling me that I've got mail in my student mail, I went to check it out.

Anyway, it's out on NPal as well. Why did they even bother telling us to log on to NPal at 9am when results would be released way before the time stated?

Anyway, I gotta thank my lucky stars for all the grades I saw. I hadn't expected any ADs, so no surprise there, seeing how I wasn't really well-prepared. It'd be nice to see that big fat AD there sometime, but heck la. I don't have any Cs! Lol, not even for econs! Teenie-weenie improvement there I suppose.

Of all the modules, I didn't hold high hopes for any, least of all the computing module, but what do you know? Haha... um, no, if you're wondering, it's not an AD la.

I'm a little off now. Got awoken by an sms at 7+, and I couldn't get back to sleep, thinking about results. Now, there's nothing to look forward to.
I don't know what to feel about my results, cos' frankly, I'm neither sad nor happy, I just feel nothing. Exactly how I felt when I got my results for O's.

Which reminds me, Steph once again said to me, on Wednesday on our way to VCH, how we just don't feel like studying after the Os. I believe I mentioned this somewhere in one of my entries.

Oh, and I forgot what my GPA was last semester, so I can't even do comparisons against this semester's. Is it an improvement, or deprovement? Haiya, and I can't find the result slip they sent via snail-mail the last time too, and the past results they kept in the NPal does not show the previous GPA....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home