Sunday, March 26, 2006

I blog-surf, then I see stuff, and I feel so... cheated.
-rolls eyes-

My cousins came over today, and we went crazy again, snapping away with my digital camera and my brother's handphone.
My room's in a total mess again, and it really looks like a pig-sty, or, as my aunt put it, my room has seen the brutality of WWlll. I brought down books of photographs for them to look at, and they had a hell of a time playing with my webcam. My aunties joined in the fun too, and took turns staring at the lens.

I didn't vacuum nor mop the floor today, cos' the house was pretty crowded, and my brother dropped in for a really late dinner. His girlfriend called when he was halfway through his dinner, and some stuff that he said were some stuff I'd never hear him say to us. He was goddamn polite can?! Do all guys do that? -shakes head in disbelief- Ok, granted that he's trying to be a Mr Nice Guy, still.... I suppose everyone puts on a different mask infront of different groups of people.

I'm pretty bored. I still got jap homework that's not yet been touched, let alone attempted.
Someone, get me out of the house. Please...

:onlyheavenknows:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home