Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yesterday was -bleh-. My printer jammed before I printed out my lecture notes/ I felt cheated queueing for lapt/ my appeal for my elective was rejected.

Then, I realise I've been overly dependent on people like Dajie back in NP. =.= I ought to learn to be more INDEPENDENT. vair hard.

I trembled and fumbled during audition on Wed and was stumped by an Ab. Audition room wasn't soundproof so it was kind of embarrassing. It was funny and amazing how people in the waiting room seem to just click, and "good luck!"s could be heard whenever someone's name got called. And yes, I made new acquaintances again. =)

The week has been a mad rush to get lapts before the end of IT fair/ to get modules (which will finally make my timetable complete) before this coming Sunday.

I can't get down to studying at all - worrying.
But I will, I just need some time I guess, after familiarizing myself with the tutorial rooms and lecture theatres to go to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home