Monday, July 28, 2008

Everyone's getting naggy =z

Dad pissed his Mrs big time today. I swore there was this BIG sound of the bumper hitting the kerb when he turned. Miraculously, there was nary a scratch. Anyway, the Mrs was so angry she didn't want to take along the manchiangkueh that he bought for her as tea. But I think the Mrs will be less pissed when she learns it's all just a lousy practical joke he played on her when he gave her that well-honed-but-fake "Shit! I scratched the car again!" look after he got off to check.

Sentosa was fun, better if we could have a few more hours to explore more attractions. Nonetheless, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon brought much joy. :) I just really really like that tunnel thingy at Underwater; it brought back lots of childhood memories and it was a good place for a few minutes of rest for our tired legs. Every shuttle bus was packed to the brim with hordes of tourists and it's been long since I've been to somewhere this crowded. The pink dolphins were really adorable! Quite tiring though, having to tiptoe and move around to get a better view and to avoid red ants =x

Oh! And I'm really proud to announce we didn't get lost. :)) The map didn't come in handy and Dad's directions flew out of the window. When we got there, we made a faux SOS call back to Mum and got her all panicky!

180: Uhm, we're lost, and we don't know where we are!
Mum: Jialat ah! Where are you? How did you get lost?
180: I don't know...

Mum: Ask her to the phone!
Mum: Where are you now?!
Me: Lost lor.....
Mum: Why? I thought you had the map and directions?
Me: Ya, but we don't know how to get to Dolphin Lagoon to Underwater World!

Hahaha! Felt kinda evil, but everyone had a good laugh.

Must take note not to go to all that restaurants for meals. =x

I really want to watch that Song of the Sea! Tickets were all sold out after we climbed uphill from the carpark, only to find that the escalator could take us up to where we wanted to go. =/I didn't know we had to get tix 3 days beforehand. They didn't state that on the webbie too.

Anyway, my day at Sentosa was FOC! Hehe...
Oh, but I paid for dinner so I suppose we're quits. Except, dinner was disgusting and I'm never ever ordering baked rice from ______ again.

Cousins came over today. Durians for desserts after dinner. VERY VERY filling.
Few more days to start of school. Starting to get worried...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home