Sunday, July 20, 2008

Can't believe we had to cab down to ECP from Parkway Parade on Wednesday. My bad - didn't know the shuttle service was only available on weekends and got Carol to walk all the way there. We couldn't even direct the driver where exactly at ECP we were to alight, so we just told him "any bicycle rental shop will do".

$5.50 for cab fare! Good thing the bicycle rentals weren't exorbitant. And we piled back whatever we've lost in our 2 hours of cycling with a BK meal. She appeared very dazed after our late lunch; it was quite hilarious.


Carol! I don't know if she'll scream at me for posting this picture up =/ But I quite like it. And yes, she was extremely tanned; a far cry from our last Kbox meetup.


Carol took a full length shot - and she asked me to do the same for her. Somehow, it turned out

like that. Carol went, "Eh! I thought you were supposed to take a full length shot! Why only half?!"

Hahaha, I'll leave you to decide who's the better photographer.

:))


I PASSED MY FTT!

Now I have to better my lane-changing and do more reviews and assessments...


And I got a movie and dinner treat from Mr 180 hahahah. It was quite a struggle just deciding which movie to watch. The earlier ones were all sold out, and we watched Hancock in the end. Interesting twist towards the end, worth a watch ;) Then, we walked from PS to FarEast and took a bus down to his and my mum's workplace. Hung around till she could leave and that stubborn woman refused to take her seat beside him. I relented, because she didn't look like she was about to give in anytime soon and I was tired :(


So we got a lift back in his mrbean-car with my mum squashed at the back. Lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home