Thursday, July 17, 2008

I took my auto transmission lesson last night. Good thing driving at night wasn't as scary as I'd thought =)

I had the urge to depress the non-existent clutch and gear up everytime I hear the engine roar =/ The instructor thought I couldn't speak Mandarin and spoke to me in smattering English for a good first half hour. When I finally got to speak, I spoke in Mandarin and I thought I saw him heaved a sigh of relief as we continued conversing in Mandarin for the remaining 1.5 hours. Haha!

I had the chance to speak to guys of Pakistani-Chi/ French-chi blood, and this competitive swimmer from some European country thanks to Facebook Speeddate. Haha. Pretty interesting...

I didn't expect to see her at J8 today. Small world indeed. She's tall! and slim. Or maybe I'm just short and stumpy =x Hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home