Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sat
Parallel parking!

I always have to pause and think whether I should full lock to left or right. :/ It gets confusing at times.


Accompanied Bro to town to get his Brazilians. I relented after his incessant pestering (collected $10 from him, haha!) and yay! I got to see a cute someone there.


Then he had KFC for lunch and kindly got an additional cup of mash potato for me, and brought me to Coffee Bean! :)

I was chiding him for being such a spendthrift and he readily admitted they (both the gf and himself) really know how to "enjoy life". Ya, right.... Really, what do they know about "enjoying life"?


Anyway, we were out again yesterday and that Sakae at ____'s really sparse. Mum's kinda pissed because everything she ordered off the menu ran out. Bros played us out at the 11th hour, and we ended up fretting about what's for dinner because sushi couldn't fill our stomachs.

Sun
Review! Could've passed if it weren't for lane-changing. Got to overcome the fear of lane-changing amidst heavy traffic. Need to pass FTT, need to pass FTT.......

Today
No need for me to head down to Raffles Place on weekdays anymore :) Met dasistas! at Cine for a K-session and ran into Wanying. Had loads of fun as usual

Weird, my throat feels kinda painful now. It's very unusual.... :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home