Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My room's now neat and partially dust-free. I say partially because I still got 2 cupboards to clean up. Hahaha!

I don't know what to do with the bulldog soft toy that dropped from the top cupboard. Guess I'll have to try squeezing it back there tomorrow. I'm quite happy to be able to see what my table looks like. I almost forgot how it looked like with all that piles of rubbish.

I dunked all the brochures/pamphlets for the institutes I couldn't get into. Tore each into strips with vengence! Okay, exaggeration and kidding! But those were really taking up lots of empty space. And I have truckloads of rough papers, all from work. Those are staying...to save trees. :)

I realised I have soooo many bookmarks I don't think I'll be able to use each and every one at the rate I'm reading. Played around with my drumsticks and drum pad a bit while sweeping the dust off it, and my left hand/wrist is like retarded. Seem to have lost it somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home