Monday, July 21, 2008

I had groceries to do after piano today, and Mr 180 happened to be free. So he came to pick me up at the busstop and we headed to J8.

Was abit perplexed over where he should park because his car doesn't have that cash card slot thingy (I don't know what that's called). Thank god for old, lok-kok carparks where you have to insert the cash card into the slot before the barrier would lift.

I got a Hagen Daz treat! Felt quite bad because he refused to let me pay, and he isn't like earning big bucks doing internship. He claimed he asked me out when I thought it was really the other way round. =x

He took the basket while I happily dropped my buys in it. Had a bit of trouble hunting down the salted eggs and corn flour so we went round NTUC like twice over. The total couldn't add up to $10 so I got him to grab 2 packets of Ricola to top up. That part-timer cashier was already giving us that "Are you done yet?" look even though we weren't holding up the queue. =/

Mum's managed to coerce a waffle and k session outta me for ________.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home