Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hello!


I'm still very much in the holiday-mood; and YES!, I can hardly believe I'm a Psych undergrad.


It feels so unreal, even though I've, (up till now,)

-stared the laptop and still am unable to find a vacancy for the elective I want
-spent 4 hours a day, shuttling between school and home, in the buses and trains
-attended lectures that I can hardly grasp


I've got new friends! :) That would be something worth celebrating. But you know with the wacky system for timetabling in Uni, it's hard to keep your friends with you. So I'll probably be back to square one being the lone ranger in electives and the many semesters to come, and hopefully make new friends again!

To date, I've spent about $150+++ on my texts, and would probably throw in another $2080 for a new laptop.
There's an audition to go to tomorrow and I hope not to embarrass myself. Haha...

The wallet's of no use at all going out with 180. All expenses paid, including transportation.

"If You Could See Me Now" by Cecelia Ahern (author of PS, I Love You) beckons! Paying $18.19 for 2 books was a steal! :))

Still contemplating about getting a Fujitsu; but my baby X40 shut down on me twice over yesterday.

Oh yes, and I feel like watching Ah Mei's concert. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home