Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No Adobe on the new lapt, no Flash. Really, what is this?

Choir's been slightly disastrous, with him making us do solo warm-ups in front of the whole choir last Thursday. Good thing he decided that the humiliation was enough and targeted the tenors and basses last night instead.

School hasn't been all that great. I can't express my immense detest for this thing called the discussion board here, but ya, I think you get my drift.

If Karma strikes, I think I'd be quite doomed. It isn't anything as severe as setting fire to someone's place or stabbing someone with a knife. It's not physical pain caused, and I do not know the severity of the damage done. But I guess it would suffice to say that it is the kind of Karma that Sherlin always talked about, back when we were still in Poly, so I guess only the clique will know what I'm talking about. Or don't you? Haha!

What are the odds of wearing a new tee to school, to find a friend wearing the exact same tee =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home