Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lots of readings to be done.
Lots of notes to be printed.
Lots of memory space needed.
Lots of $ spent.

Choir last night was fun :) Made new friends, and had very late ice-breakers (at 8p.m.) and an even later welcome tea.
Suddenly, I'm really thankful for having only 2-hr lectures on Tues and Fri cuz' choir ends at 9++ till 10+ on both Mon and Thurs, which means by the time I get home, it's close to/past midnight.
Being a Sop1 kills my voice, literally. I'm waiting for that one fateful day they suddenly realise I'm screeching my lungs out and place me under Sop2 or Alto. But by then, they'd probably decide they don't want me anymore and kick me out! Haha! But we heard the others during sectionals and are glad we got the better part of the deal, at least when it comes to Christmas Carols.

French is a really tough language =/ Inanimate objects have genders, and there are 21 tenses. A friend decided she couldn't cope and dropped the module, so I was compelled to go befriend some others and to my surprise, this other girl seated beside me happens to be an ex-schmate! Haha, the world's really small.

There's this pretty bunch of bangles from Aldo (I think) that I've been thinking of getting. But the 5, costing $35, works up to $7 for each. But such wants should be placed at the end of the list, behind texts and all other school-related needs. :(

Driving slots not avail till end of month. Bummer. Don't know if I'll be able to get the license before the end of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home