Thursday, November 29, 2007

a girlfriends' pact.directions.

My friend threw me her blog add online and asked me to read what she wrote. To satisfy curiosity, here it is -
Soonie & Eve's Girlfriend pact:
Girlfriends are infront, the boys at the back.
This pact reads:
In event that either Soonie or Eve has a boyfriend, our gossips and catch up session should not be limited.When present of our boyfriends, we will still continue to hang out as how we are, despite the fact that the boys are few cm away from us.
Best, girlfriends get to catch up, and the boys are to settle for themselves
and
THE BEST OF BEST: the boys can click well with each other....
ALRIGHT MAN....
the above pact is meant to be revised as neccessary.
Somehow, I think she got fed up. But nvm about that =D
Remember not too long ago I mentioned about this good-looking man who [unfortunately] ALREADY has a ring on his 4th finger?
I met him again on the train!
It certainly chased away whatever Monday blues I had. :)
PLUS, he was just standing next to me! -awwwwww
I think I'm not only not good with directions, I'm a plain idiot.
Don't know how I ended up taking the train headed for Marina Bay when I should've taken the one headed for Jurong East.
Good thing Marina Bay's only ONE stop away from Raffles Place before it heads back in the direction where I was supposed to go.
Today, on my way home, this uncle asked if the train that I was on (headed towards Jurong East) goes to Bukit Batok.
I told him no.
Should be a yes right? That's like the stop before/ after Bukit Gombak is it?
See! Up till now I still don't know.
Whatever it is, just hope I didn't get him lost and all cuz after that I thought I saw him alight at Dhoby Ghaut or something instead. Aiights.
sicksicksick of work.
I need decent sleep, soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home