Sunday, November 18, 2007

I love reading mags, looking at stuffs I think I can never ever afford. I think I must have read at least 3 today back-to-back. I marvel at the photos; they just make every product/accessory and whatever must-have(s) look so believable and pretty. That is, until I see their sky-high pricetags.

I love lazy weekends. =D

Last job was done in a cramp, albeit newly-renovated, room.
Wet week, cuz it rained.
Life now revolves around work, project, and reports. It was refreshing to be back in school today for the project discussion. Grass's always greener on the other side.

Cut me some slack already. I want to watch SO many movies; there doesn't seem to be enough time.
There's The Game Plan/Bee Movie/Enchanted & Stardust (both aren't playing in theatres yet)

Hearing Steph talk about the HK trip gets me that little bit jealous. Haha! I think it just gets worse knowing that I'll be stuck at work. Wish I could just pack and leave for a good holiday abroad.
There's been talk about NAPFA. But, I'm quite certain there's a high possibility I won't make the mark. Aiights. I think I'm getting fat! Shucks.

Things are looking up. I hope it gets better from here.

Christmas decorations are up! Can't wait for the half-day and holiday! Yay!

1 Comments:

At 1:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

heys lover!. haha.
yar.... i love looking at those unaffordable stuufss too... browsing it almost everytime. ahaha.
but they realliiiiii look so nice cans. haha!.
im slacking on my muggings. shucks!.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home