Saturday, November 03, 2007

Nothing's going right for now. I feel so lousy and unaccomplished.

My IE screen jumps like nobody's business and there's not a single sound coming out from my laptop. DARNIT. I can't play music on my laptop. What shyt is this.

My week has been downright lousy. I face a gazillion documents at work, and I've repeatedly seen through all at least a good 4-5 times. I'm exhausted, really.

I can't wait to pull out from this job and IMM's becoming like a nightmare.

BUT I can't want out now and now. I need my grades. Ugh. I shall just hang in there, and pray things turn for the better. Hang in there YZ!!! I can do this.

I miss school, a little.

4 Comments:

At 1:48 PM , Blogger Lynette said...

Soonie, persevere!! I trust u can do it. U are a fighter. Hang in there, IMM job will be over soon. Await the better days ahead..

Meanwhile, take care. =) *Huggs*

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger tstar said...

argh! another who miss school! i miss school too when i was working. heh. jia you!

 
At 12:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey yz, jiayou ok, i noe working is not easy as well. guess the other side of the grass is always greener. when working usually one will miss sch. dun worry time flies so all these will be over soon. take care n i hope we can catch up soon!

 
At 12:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES YOU CAN :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home