Sunday, October 21, 2007

Weekends are short!

Work's boringboringboring. I can't over-emphasize how mundane this week has been. No jobs for a full month!!! -screams- Think we should just go on leave, even if it's unpaid. We're wasting our lives away so badly I shudder to think I might just shrivel up and die in office someday.

Thankfully, train rides have been good entertainment, minus the crowd and people who shove/ almost nearly stomped flat my toes/ women who like to smack people in the face with their ponytails.

For 2 consecutive days I saw a man, whom I gather is around 30+, playing the Nintendo DS Lite. I don't know if it's just me, but I'm amused. Alright, maybe it was just the extra large Mario that filled up the whole screen...I think it was more the Pokemon game I saw him playing the other day. =x

The other day I was supposed to go down to queenstown straight from cityhall. When I called home to ask for directions, I was told I'm too early, so I alighted at Tanjongpagar and took the opposite train to Somerset instead. I forgot that I had to alight at Cityhall, and the train went straight to Bugis before I realised. =x So I ended up alighting at Bugis, taking the train to Cityhall, THEN to Somerset. By the time I reached my aunt's office, I was quite fed up with myself.

I saw a cute guy on the train! Mixed, otherwise Eurasian. The eyes~ ahh, but the ring on the 4th finger was a bit of a turnoff, sadly.

2 new additions, affectionately known as science guy and melbourne guy. Not too friendly unfortunately. Shall leave them as they are. Another guy called wallpaper guy, not new, my new hate. His colourful shirts are so distracting, it's irritating.

Left home late on Friday, and asked the girls to go ahead. Met ZJ at the train station instead. But, WT came even later, and she said she saw the Malay (or is it Indian) guy at the station. Don't feel too good about this. I think this M/I guy has been following us since, I don't know when, cuz we always see him when we walk from the control station to office, no matter what time we leave the control station. Friday, Winnie said she was waiting at the other flight of stairs, and I think the man was waiting at his usual spot, so I don't think he saw her. And if WT saw him, that means he was waiting, right? Ok, this all sounds kinda confusing. But my point is, he gives us the creeps. If come Monday the same thing happens, we should do something...

Talked with HJ at work and got to understand more about the suicide. Sad and shocking. I thought she handled it all quite well though.
Chatted with Linn over msn and toyed with an idea. But now, I think it's extremely weird and I think it'd be kinda awkward. So, Linn, take mercy on me ok? Haha! I doubt it's possible at all; it's just kinda far-fetched, right? -snickers-

3 Comments:

At 11:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh uh, i'm gonna go ahead with the idea once i've come to a decision how to go about it. muahaha!! i'm evil XD

imagine the possibilties it'll bring if its sucessful!!

u'll be thanking me then ^_^

 
At 11:45 PM , Blogger tstar said...

what's the idea? =D

 
At 8:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA STALKER!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home