Sunday, October 28, 2007

Total unglam-ness



If there's anything called unglam. Not that there was any glam-ness to start with. But still, cam-whoring with the cousins is always a mad affair. Oh, the joy when they found out sequencing shots were possible on my phone.



Extreme uglify-ing can be tiring, really.But, what the hey!

A kiss for dear JH (I know she loves it ;)

The ultimate.



Freakingly unglam. Yes, I'd understand if you get so turned off by this unglam-ness you vow never to visit this blog again.

But the week hasn't been kind. And I totally don't care.













Not.










Please do drop by whenever you're free =D

4 Comments:

At 11:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha!.
post of the year. =D
i peifu u. daring to post that up .hahaha

 
At 10:05 AM , Blogger zEr0.oN3.sE7eN said...

lol !!! really quite funny ur photos... ok ok i will visit ur blog whenever i free ok?

 
At 11:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pics didnt bother me since i think i've seen all those sides of u in person haha ^^ however, on my 2nd time go thru the pics, the last pic started to unsettle me... -_-"

 
At 12:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*gasps* *shrieks in horror* *runs away*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home