Friday, November 09, 2007

Another bad week. I'm relieved it's Deepavali and I get to rest.

Much needed.

My worst day so far since work started has to be Tuesday.
1. I screwed up real bad. What she said to me right in the face, I wish I wouldn't have to hear it ever again.
2. Just 3 bus stops away from home, the bus had to break down. So annoyed I wanted to scream and kick someone's arse right there and then. Stopped short of spewing a truckload of expletives.
3. I hurried to my block and felt half-glad I'm about to reach home. I stepped into the lift, pressed '9', and midway up the lift jumped and I felt my heart drop. F***ing pissed and I just cried a little, stuck inside the lift. I jammed my finger on the bell, knowing full well that no one would come to my rescue. Gave up and tried pressing '1' and '5' and the 'DO' buttons. Finally the stupid door opened and I took a step down to the lift landing and stomped my way up 4 levels.

I cursed and cursed all the way till I stepped into the flat and after awhile, all that negative shit died away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so that's another side of me you see. Strike off whatever uncouth and unrefined image you have of me right now by the time you see a fullstop.
There, did you see that fullstop? SJ, don't get nightmares about me again ah!

2 Comments:

At 10:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wows.

 
At 11:15 PM , Blogger Lynette said...

Haha, nope nope, no nightmares. Since u informed me earlier abt the last sentence, i read it first before the entire entry. I got myself prepared before hand. Lol.

Days could get real bad at times huh? Work wise, give urself a break. Dun be too harsh on urself. Health's more important.

Take care gal!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home