Monday, November 12, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Sundays are good, to just take a step back and relax, watch loads of tv, maybe spruce up the room a bit.

Sunday nights are scary though. Because, it means Monday's approaching and there's work to be done.

I want to watch TheGamePlan and TheBeeMovie!

Where are your "movie-kakis" when you need them?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aunt: Any clothes to iron for the week?
Me: No.
Aunt: Sure or not? [she refused to believe me, opened the cupboard and pulls out 2 folded shirts. She stared at those, and put it back.] You ALWAYS wear these right?
Me: Uh...
Aunt: Then I won't iron these.
Me: It's just like when I was younger you cut that dress right?
Aunt: Ya la! The one that you wore almost every day. Ah ma just washed it and you'll wear it. Ah ma just washed it and you'll wear it.
Me: HAHAHA!

Fine. I vaguely remember her cutting up that dress, though I don't know which it is exactly. She says she'll show it to me the next time she sees a picture of me in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home